Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Audrey Gault Prizes Required

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveP
DaveP

Audrey Gault Prizes Required Empty
PostSubject: Audrey Gault Prizes Required   Audrey Gault Prizes Required Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:09 am

All,

I'm looking for prize donations for the Audrey Gault 10 TT to be held on 13th August.

The plan is to have the standard prizes, but also split the race into categories, based on PB's and have prizes for each category, so that riders who are never normally in with a chance of winning anything, have a good opportunity.

What I require from club members is to ask for donations from businesses that you may know or work with (MOD Included). For example, this could be a monetary donation, a bottle, or a cycling related item.

In return the company would named on the start sheets and at the presentation of their item(s), also in the press.

I'm hoping to secure a large field for the race - with a prize list unheard of for a 10 and making this the race everyone enters and talks about .... Shocked

Donated so far are :

Bottles of Benromach
Track Pump
Michelin Pro 3 Race Tyres

Get asking..... !

Any prizes donated can be left in my shop - Moray Property at the top of Cumming St / High Street.

Thanks,

Dave. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Gault Prizes Required   Audrey Gault Prizes Required Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 am

That is cracking Dave i will get back to you ref the Mosset Tavern, You can put ClunyHill Driving School down for Twenty pounds for a prize i will nip up to Stuarts and buy a PRIZE and drop it into the shop.
All sounds good Dave any other help mate give us a shout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Gault Prizes Required   Audrey Gault Prizes Required Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Meal voucher Kindly donated for Prize List for Audrey Gault Dave from Gordon and Melissa in the Mosset! Smile
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Gault Prizes Required   Audrey Gault Prizes Required Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 am

got some water bottles and T shirts on their way - not sure how many of each yet! Health Promotion team at work providing.

Will try a few of our contractors next week.
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Gault Prizes Required   Audrey Gault Prizes Required Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:50 am

I'll also donate x3 Pairs of new, top quality Pearl Izumi socks. Brought back from the US.

Can everyone else please ask around for prizes !

Many thanks,

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Gault Prizes Required   Audrey Gault Prizes Required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audrey Gault Prizes Required
Page 1 of 1