Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

the man in the pants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

the man in the pants Empty
PostSubject: the man in the pants   the man in the pants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 am

a cyclist has been sighted flying aboot the roads of moray dressed in what appear to be black pants.
At this early stage it is hard to say wheather he is trying to start a trend or if all his good kit was in the wash.The other cyclists who witnessed the incident
also reported he wasnt going very fast and he was muttering something about grabbing kids by the ankles in the swimming pool??

Anyone got any ideas on who this may be ???? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the man in the pants   the man in the pants Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 am

I also heard a rumour about a man in pants hanging about a red light in Nairn and then shooting through the Lights before the Flashing phase! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
grimreaper
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: the man in the pants   the man in the pants Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 pm

I think I saw the cyclist in the budgie smugglers , hard to say, as he was traveling very fast, so fast in fact I think he may have been a super hero who's cape came off. Googled this and it seems that it cuts down on drag and weight. This is now being trialed by the british cycling team. No word on who he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Re: the man in the pants   the man in the pants Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Still no word on who he is eh!! well if i was him i would lay low for a while
as the RSPB are on to him ,The smuggling of budgies in yer drawers is an offence not to mention a traumatic experience for said buggies .
Anyone finding two helluva shocked looking buggies in the nairn area should contact the rspb.
The Uci are also getting involved as questions have been raised as to wheather
the buggies were used to aid propulsion to the bike in a cancellara motor in
the down tube type way.
With the world masters champs only a week away budgie sales in the moray area have hit an all time high......A spokesman for the Elgin pet shop says
3 auld boys dressed in cycling kit burst in tae the shop poorin oh sweat shoutin "weil buy ah yer buggies"One of them only known as a MrG was heard to say "i,ll even tak a parrot if you think it will mak me quicker"
enquiries continue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the man in the pants   the man in the pants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the man in the pants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forres Cycling Club :: General Cycling Issues-
Jump to: