Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Etape Cymru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rls
Peleton
Peleton
rls

Etape Cymru Empty
PostSubject: Etape Cymru   Etape Cymru Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 am

Hi Everyone,

Since moving doon sooth I haven't seen many of you. Not suprising, you might say, but I still work in Moray, only every time that I come up I seem to work from the moment I arrive to the moment I leave. Sad

I've been battling a minor knee injury since coming down here, but next week I'm off to do the Etape Cymru. It's in northern Wales and covers 100 miles with over 6000ft of climbing on closed roads. I will be riding in full Forres Club kit and will also be raising money for the Royal British Legion, so if any of you can spare a quid or two then please head over to my Just Giving page and give me some financial encouragement.

I was hoping to do it in around 5 hours, but apparantly the roads are a bit pokey, slippery and pot-holed and it is a mass start with several thousand people, so I think it might be 6 or 7 by the time I get in...we'll see Cool

I hope you are all well.

Cheers
Richard
Back to top Go down

Etape Cymru
Page 1 of 1