Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

A really new member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A really new member Empty
PostSubject: A really new member   A really new member Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Brodie Roderick James Finlayson was born yesterday at 4.57am both him and Steph are fine. Anyone with Kids will know how we are feeling. Callum fin
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Congrats   A really new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:56 am

Congratulations to all of your new family, still not departed, new date 4 nov, sick of waiting, its worse than being away, I'll stay tuned into the forum and I'll see you on my return, Matt
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: A really new member   A really new member Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:15 am

Many congratulations to both proud parents. You must both be feeling great!

It will be just 1 lap for Brodie next Tuesday League then. No favours for the youngster just because Dad's a current member!!!

The very best wishes
Alan lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A really new member   A really new member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A really new member
Page 1 of 1