Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Sunday 19th Roseisle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sunday 19th Roseisle Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 19th Roseisle   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 am

Due to weather forecast boys from the West are not going to travel the Morn!
I am going to play it by ear in the morning, plan is to go with the timings and enjoy the later start whatever happens so 1000hrs at the Club if the Weather is half decent im hitting the Road to do the Roseisle Circuit as Planned and pick up any bodies at the crossoads at 1030hrs
If the Weather is mental then it wil be indoors for turbos i will stick it on the Forum around 0930hrs what the go is! bounce
Back to top Go down
gazz531
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19th Roseisle   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Ok calm let me know what your plans are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19th Roseisle   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Without giving it the kiss of death it looks as if it is going to be ok by late morning so fingers crossed we will get on the road! But could all change see what the morn brings! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19th Roseisle   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 am

Road it is then ! ten bells at the Club, meeting Elgin boys at the junction bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19th Roseisle   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 am

Good run the day cheers Mike thats going to hurt later on and Chimes was fine too! Must have been a few heeds stuck to the pillows this morning! Sleep
Back to top Go down
grimreaper
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Burnt oot from this week   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 am

Magic training ride today, but it took me 6hrs to get up to the computer, my legs are so shot, but hey, JOB DONE.
Back to top Go down
gazz531
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19th Roseisle   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Sorry guys my bed was far to nice this morning. I seen you going through Hopeman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19th Roseisle   Sunday 19th Roseisle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 19th Roseisle
Page 1 of 1