Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Shimano Ultegra di2 demo bike at Mikes Bikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyg
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

Shimano Ultegra di2 demo bike at Mikes Bikes Empty
PostSubject: Shimano Ultegra di2 demo bike at Mikes Bikes   Shimano Ultegra di2 demo bike at Mikes Bikes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:11 pm

If anyone is interested in trying Di2, Mikes Bikes in Aviemore have Shimano's Di2 Demo bike (with matching turbo trainer) in the shop for folk to try. Apparently it's one of only 4 rigs in the world. Only there for 14 days though so don't delay if you fancy a try.
I tried it out today - absolutely amazing (See picture of yours truly on the Mikes Bikes website) I'd heard it was good but I just didn't appreciate how good until I tried it. Love to have taken the bike out for a real ride though. Wink
andy
Back to top Go down

Shimano Ultegra di2 demo bike at Mikes Bikes
Page 1 of 1