Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Club Clothing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L2
Peleton
Peleton

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 pm

If there is enough intrest I will place an order for club clothing in the near future but to save on costs we have to place an order with a minimum of 15 items.
If you would like to order any Forres cycling clothing go to
http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=134
Prices exclude VAT.
This link will show you the range of clothing available.

When you have decided what you wish to order email me with your requirements, including Item, code number and size.
I will require payment when i place your order but I will only collect payment when I have reached the minimum requirements for the order.

Please PM or email me if you reqire anymore information.

An order needs to be placed ASAP.

Costs on the Endura website do not include VAT (20%) and if there less than 15 Items but more than 8 there is also a 20% surcharge.
As a matter of intrest Endura will provide an item but they apply a 200% surcharge.

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down

Club Clothing
Page 1 of 1