Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Junior Club run 23 Feb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Junior Club run 23 Feb Empty
PostSubject: Junior Club run 23 Feb   Junior Club run 23 Feb Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 am

Junior Club Run leaving Clubrooms at 09:30 Saturday 23 Feb 13, only if weather allows. Not to hard and not to far!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Junior Club run 23 Feb   Junior Club run 23 Feb Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Tough decision to make but, reluctantly, I am calling off the Junior run for today. Overnight snow has fallen and everything outside my house in Forres is pristine white. I have checked with Peter at the other end of Forres and snow has fallen there as well.
Sorry guys, but I do not want to be responsible for the young talent in FCC bouncing down the road on their backsides. Hope it will be better for next weekend and Wednesday turbos will be going ahead.
Hope you all get this and do not waste a journey.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Steve C
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Junior Club run 23 Feb   Junior Club run 23 Feb Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 am

Cheers Alan - it is the same here. It will need to be mountain bikes in the woods this morning
See you next Wednesday.

Cheers,

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior Club run 23 Feb   Junior Club run 23 Feb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior Club run 23 Feb
Page 1 of 1