Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Broch snippets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broch Branch
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Broch snippets Empty
PostSubject: Broch snippets   Broch snippets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:13 am

Up and out at 0820 with the Ever Readies on the front fork clamp(remember those?)for the 3hrs of solo purgatory.Got to Strichen and all was white with frost.50 minutes in and I finally started to get feeling in my hands.Any downhill left me jeelt(frozen),that's with 3 long sleeve layers!A couple of decent climbs warmed the cockles a bit.Thankfully there was no wind so progress was decent.By the time 1hr45 was bagged my feet were frozen-(3layers there too!)-but at least it was tempo time so things warmed up a bit for the last 1hr15.Home with 48miles in 2hr58. Average temp-37f-chilly.All other numbers were good,so happy days. Same tomorrow.......but imagine it'll be on the turbo.
Back to top Go down
http://linda@balfourbudge.co.uk
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Broch snippets Empty
PostSubject: Sat run   Broch snippets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:44 am

cheers Hi Pete, 13 out at this end, three different groups, but all met at Chimes [ cafe ] after run, George and I took the young ones so a more sedate pace, still got 30+ miles in just over 2 hrs. enjoyable.
Back to top Go down

Broch snippets
Page 1 of 1