Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

FOR SALE=DOLAN MYTHOS-ALSO-LOOK POWER PEDALS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broch Branch
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

FOR SALE=DOLAN MYTHOS-ALSO-LOOK POWER PEDALS Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE=DOLAN MYTHOS-ALSO-LOOK POWER PEDALS   FOR SALE=DOLAN MYTHOS-ALSO-LOOK POWER PEDALS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 am

Dolan Mythos BLACK-large-(I;m 6foot tall) full centaur carbon groupset-2008,thats ultra torque chainset 50/34 and multiple shift new style levers-RECORD CARBON REAR MECH,centaur pedals and bottle cages if required.DEDA NEWTON bars/stem.Campag scirrocco wheels,Vittoria amber sidewall tyres(new).Bike is in excellent condition-virtually unused.No scratches on frame.£875 Please don't insult me with ridiculous offers.This is basically a brand new bike with a top groupset for £875.

Look power pedals and computer-perfect working order-£1200.
I 'll set them up on your bike and show you how to use them.

Send a message in first instance if interested.If anyone has a Gibson bass guitar a swap/deal could be done.07845 469259
                                                                Peter.

Last edited by Broch Branch on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDENDUM)
Back to top Go down
http://linda@balfourbudge.co.uk

FOR SALE=DOLAN MYTHOS-ALSO-LOOK POWER PEDALS
Page 1 of 1