Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

What would you like to see on the website ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaveP
DaveP

What would you like to see on the website ? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see on the website ?   What would you like to see on the website ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Please continue to let me have any suggestions on what you would like to see on the club website, in order to make it more interesting / entertaining / informative.

I've recently added a link to the British Cycling Events Calendar, and the Pale Rider blog is regulary updated by the mystery man himself, every couple of weeks.

If there's anything you'd like to see on there please let me know.

A good website should continually evolve, in order to keep visitors coming back and attract new members to the club.

I'm glad to see lots of you are making use of this Forum - It takes a bit of getting used to - But seems to be working well ! Very Happy

Thanks,

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk

What would you like to see on the website ?
Page 1 of 1