Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Ewan Murray's Grass Track School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Ewan Murray's Grass Track School Empty
PostSubject: Ewan Murray's Grass Track School   Ewan Murray's Grass Track School Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:47 am

Hi all,
I will be in the area on Wednesday 8th July to deliver a Grass Track School of Racing for 10-16yr olds. The session will run for 5 hours from 11-4pm and will be purely focussed on the Grass Track discipline. I will have adapted track bikes available on the day for riders to use although we would recommend kids to bring an off road bike for introductory work.

This is aimed at those who would like to try out grass track for the first time and also for those who would like to further develop their skills and experience in the discipline.The exact venue is yet to be confirmed although we will definitely be in Forres for the session. The session will cost £10 per rider for the day.

Please reply with interest for the session and I will forward full booking details for the day.

I hope you can make it.

Best regards,

Ewan
Back to top Go down

Ewan Murray's Grass Track School
Page 1 of 1