Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

New member saying hi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bmxerturnedroady
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

New member saying hi Empty
PostSubject: New member saying hi   New member saying hi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:52 am

Hi to all the members. I have just recently gotten into road biking after buying a bike last month. I have been into bmxing and mountain biking for the last 20 years or so but never had the money for a racer. I am loving it so far and definately feeling the gains. I am 28 and have lived in Forres my whole life though im soon moving away i think.

I will hopefully be at the next meet up to see how slow i am compared to everyone else affraid
Back to top Go down
Broch Branch
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Hi to new member   New member saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:20 am

HI
As an ex member(but still class myself as one!)-welcome. It's a great club you've joined with lots going on. Try the Forres,Wick,Stirling and Dundee 25 courses. You probably won't see me as i can't race now,but good luck with the racing. (whats your name?)
Best wishes, cat Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://linda@balfourbudge.co.uk
bmxerturnedroady
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 am

Thanks Pete, my name is Kevin Riddoch.
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Welcome Kevin !

Why not bring your bike along to the Tuesday night circuit - Starts at 7.00pm outside the buiders merchants at Waterford (Get there for 6.45). You'll get to meet some of the guys and give your bike a good run out too Very Happy

All abilities welcome from 5 year olds to pro's and veterans

Start with a single lap (4 miles) if you can do it in less than 14 minutes then the next week you do two laps - up to a maximum of 5 laps.

It costs 50p a week and you will have to try and beat the previous weeks time.

May see you there !

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Meet up   New member saying hi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Yep get yourself down, Dave's dead keen for new members to come down as it increases his chance of a win! Maybe not as his little lad beats him round lol! See you there Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member saying hi
Page 1 of 1