Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Saturday and Sunday club runs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

Saturday and Sunday club runs Empty
PostSubject: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:23 am

Ok the Autumn although it feels like winter is here, So who's up for a few hours on a Sat or Sun,
Last year was a good laugh meting up with Elgin riders down at Roseisle.

I cant speak for Saturday this week but Sunday I got there for half 9 and noone else was around and the weather was fine, Matt,

So hopefully I wont be alone next weekend
Back to top Go down
hamish
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Sunday Runs on bike.   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 am

Would it be an idea to post runs details on the forum it may help attendances. I know we are subject to the weather but a rough indication of route and time might help.
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Sunday   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 am

Would normally have been there but was out with Juniors on Saturday. Wind strong enough to peel back eyelids and knock over fgb trees!! Thought I needed a rest so took Sunday at home with "little woman". Could be interested in future though.
Sad
Back to top Go down
hamish
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: sat sun runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:08 pm

What kind of trees?
Back to top Go down
Broch Branch
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: FGB   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:17 pm

F...... GREAT BIG

Last edited by POET PETE on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE POLITE)
Back to top Go down
http://linda@balfourbudge.co.uk
hamish
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: sunday runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Will be at club on Sunday Mat hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Sunday   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 am

I'll be there with money for a snack if we stop, oh small ring on compact means legs turn into a blur!
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 am

Is that small ring at front or rear ???
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Sunday   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 am

front
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: TODAY   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:15 am

Being as one of us not naming any names is made of tissue and cant get, we will be riding later about half 1 from the club, Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday and Sunday club runs
Page 1 of 1