Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Nighttime MTB Wednesday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Nighttime MTB Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime MTB Wednesday   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:59 am

Back to wednesday night this week if requested can switch to the thurs night.

After last weeks mud plugging capers on thurs, this week the capers will return to Culbin with a view to tackling the tracks at the Kingsteps End.
I will be putting the blindfold on (simulates darkness) and test ride them tommorow,

If its a decent night we may follow up on a request to nip over to Brodie on the road back.

suggested meeting place CloddyMoss at 7.00

As norm post a reply of intention to ride.

Happy pedaling
scottusa
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime MTB Wednesday   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 am

wed or thurs good for me. weather looks slightly better on thurs. Cloddymoss sounds good. Can show you some trails towards Nairn. Flat fast singletrak, sorry no hills !!!
Back to top Go down
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Wed   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 am

Hi Jim

Wot No Hills Jim!! here was me today out from 10.30am over the Blervie and up to the top of Califer, went right up to the mast and rode some of the tracks in the Forests up there they would be good in the frost or snow but they were very heavy under the bike today.

Had a llook at the forecast and I think we will make it Thurs night as usual do you if Mr NickNackMcnoo will be about.

Regards

Scottusa
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime MTB Wednesday   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 am

Guys, won't be out this week - I picked up a suspected groin strain, (walking everywhere like John Wayne at the moment No )

Hopefully recovered by next week though.

See you Friday at the Mossett ?

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime MTB Wednesday   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 am

Still up for thursday. Will keep you posted on numbers.
Back to top Go down
nicknackmcnoo
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime MTB Wednesday   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:16 am

OK men, you're safe now, I'm back from the flat lands of Englandshire. May well be able to manage Thursday (not Wed) if I can find childcare. Serviced forks now installed - don't get in the way! Will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Thurs Night   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:53 am

Hi Nick

Very good to hear you are back North of the Border to the better weather,even better to hear the Forks are fixed Jim has some cracking trails lined up for Thurs night.
Plan is to Meet at Cloddy Moss 7.00pm and follow big Jim.

Best Regards
Scottusa
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime MTB Wednesday   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:58 am

Are there still any hardy individuals ready to take on the cold and dark of the culbin tonight ?
Back to top Go down
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Thurs   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 am

Hi MTBJim

Yep will be out there, conditions should be grand for another go at the Culbin even as we speak the battries are on charge.

See you at 7.oo at cloddy moss

got to go to work now,just not enough hours in the day.

Best regards
Scottusa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime MTB Wednesday   Nighttime MTB Wednesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nighttime MTB Wednesday
Page 1 of 1