Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

New Club clothing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

New Club clothing Empty
PostSubject: New Club clothing   New Club clothing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 am

Just like to remind everyone tonight is your last chance for clothing as order goes in tomorrow. Endura discount is now gonna be 17% instead of 15%. Yipee bounce
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

New Club clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Club clothing   New Club clothing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:06 am

Very Happy Good job Jim, well done for all your hard work. El Presidentie.
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

New Club clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Club clothing   New Club clothing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 am

Thanks very much I appreciate your thoughts Peter. I would just like everyone to know that the order is now in and being processed. Thank you all for the great response and I'm sure we'll get another order together at a later date. In 8 weeks, hopefully things will look pretty professional on club runs and events.Will try to email everyone final bills Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Club clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Club clothing   New Club clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Club clothing
Page 1 of 1