Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

saturday at roseisle

Go down 
+2
porkiemark2
peter ettles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

saturday at roseisle Empty
PostSubject: saturday at roseisle   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 am

Anyone wanting to ride at roseisle on Saturday needs to be at the club no later than 8.20 ,or at roseisle crossroads by 8.45.
I know its early,but atleast you can get a few miles in before your properly awake!!
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: saturday at roseisle   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 am

Sleep Hi Pete, Weather permitting George and I should be there ,failing that it's another damn turbo session.
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: 0my what o'clock   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 pm

I'll be there, you'll know which one I am as I'll still be wearing a duvet
Back to top Go down
KevanS
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: saturday at roseisle   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 pm

porkiemark2 wrote:
Sleep Hi Pete, Weather permitting George and I should be there ,failing that it's another damn turbo session.

It's all right for yooz full time cyclists!!
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: saturday at roseisle   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Hopefully snow won't come to much and will try and get there in the dark. Needing a good turnout. Maybe some will come from Elgin! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dave Harter
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Sat Ride   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Just got back from work and the roads over here at Roseisle are a little dodgy already. A nice layer of snow and slippy with it so if it freezes I don't fancy taking the chance to do the loop. I'll have to see.
Dave affraid
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Re: saturday at roseisle   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 pm

i think its a duvet day!!!!.....anyone for turbo? ......whit time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saturday at roseisle   saturday at roseisle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saturday at roseisle
Page 1 of 1