Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Forres CC May weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Forres CC May weekend Empty
PostSubject: Forres CC May weekend   Forres CC May weekend Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:38 am

1st May - 10TT; 2nd May - morning 25TT and afternoon Edinvale Hilly.
I am the organiser for this weekend's events and I would hope that most of you will be able to ride and show off our new sartorial clothing designs at the front end of each event. These events cannot run themselves though so this is a first appeal for helpers. I will need recorders, timekeepers, commissaires and marshals galore, especially for the 25 and hilly. If you are not going to ride can you help? Husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters...........FCC needs you!!
Question lol!
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Forres CC May weekend   Forres CC May weekend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 am

Would love to help but hope to ride all 3 events. Mrs Jim may help if you are short.
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Forres weekend   Forres CC May weekend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Might see if Heathers dad can help as I'll be doing the 10, the 25, and drum role please the hilly!!! things have changed!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Forres CC May weekend   Forres CC May weekend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:48 pm

My mum can help Smile
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Forres weekend   Forres CC May weekend Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Heathers dad, cant make it sorry, Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forres CC May weekend   Forres CC May weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forres CC May weekend
Page 1 of 1