Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Tues League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Tues League Empty
PostSubject: Tues League   Tues League Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi Folks

Didnt get much of a chance to see the action as tecnoligical problems meant a bit of extra work for the timekeepers.
Lucky Martin Flynn was able to step upto the mark with the stopwatch and Mary B and Alan able to keep me right on the recording side of things the night passed incredibly quickly.
When you are riding races you tend to think any one can keep the time and record it however this requires a lot more skill than I ever thought and we are lucky having such experienced people in the club.

I did however get a chance to see Matt going past seems to be getting smoother and faster as the season progress very close to the record this week next week is the week.
Young Jamie had a good run too must have been the tips at weekend training, Kate also seemed happy with her time and there were some great times from some newcomers hopefully Moraig will post these later.

Well done all
Scottusa
Back to top Go down

Tues League
Page 1 of 1