Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Tuesday run with wrinklies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

Tuesday run with wrinklies Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday run with wrinklies   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 am

Is there anybody out there fancy a spin Tuesday morning. I have the day off and am looking for the more MATURE riders, who maybe don't work. You know who you are so don't make me spell out your names. Let us know or I shall have to ride my birthday all alone. No sympathy riders please. Laughing
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday run with wrinklies   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

My guess is they will be meeting at the club and heading out to do a nice easy interval session.Its just a guess mind Wink Oh aye that will be 9.30 then
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday run with wrinklies   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 pm

cheers Come along Jim and see how the pro's do it. If wet a turbo sessoin in the Clubroom. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY > jocolor
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday run with wrinklies   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:41 am

Would just like to thank all you guys that turned up this morning for a ride. 8 riders on a Tuesday, think I might retire and join you every week. The birthday cake was very much appreciated but a little hard to cut into enough pieces! Off to watch the tour all afternoon with my feet up. Wish everyday was like this. sunny
Back to top Go down
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Tues Morning   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Ahh Jim

At least with your birthday today that makes you One year closer to retirering, So dont peak to soon!

By the way Jim any spare Scaffolding pipe at the scrappies I need a bit about 2 feet long!

Regards
Scottusa

Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday run with wrinklies   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:05 am

pop over any time and i'll see what we can find.
Back to top Go down
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Scaffolding Pipe   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 am

Cheers Jim

At least you're working today no fun out there today,3hrs with full waterproof gear on, not nice.

regards
scottusa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday run with wrinklies   Tuesday run with wrinklies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday run with wrinklies
Page 1 of 1