Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

muir of ord two up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

muir of ord two up Empty
PostSubject: muir of ord two up   muir of ord two up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 am

Anyone fancy it!
Callum
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

muir of ord two up Empty
PostSubject: Re: muir of ord two up   muir of ord two up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:07 am

Callum, I might be doing it with Freddie, but depends on his wifes work. If he can't do it and you're still looking for someone to sit on your wheel, then I'm your man. Good fast course apart from 2 long inclines. Will let you know nearer time.
Back to top Go down
L2
Peleton
Peleton

muir of ord two up Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!   muir of ord two up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:11 am

A big thank you to Callum for helping me drag my big fat a*** around the course.
Brilliant ride Callum and thanks for all your effort and encouragement.

Cheers
L2
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

muir of ord two up Empty
PostSubject: Re: muir of ord two up   muir of ord two up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:23 am

Brilliant ride you 2, very well done.
Back to top Go down

muir of ord two up Empty
PostSubject: Re: muir of ord two up   muir of ord two up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 am

And thank you Neil its a long time since i have seen someone put in a shift like that on a bike! I was thinking about it on the way round its 21 years since i rode up the Brahan in a road race, just more years than i weigh! Good results today its a good job forres cc was there . Well done Pete on winning the vet pursuit again.
Roll on Cairngorm
P S Cheers Jim
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

muir of ord two up Empty
PostSubject: Re: muir of ord two up   muir of ord two up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:36 am

cheers Well done to all the Forres cc TRACKIES on sat afternoon at the Drum games and also all who rode the Morayfirth 2 up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

muir of ord two up Empty
PostSubject: Re: muir of ord two up   muir of ord two up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

muir of ord two up
Page 1 of 1