Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Mystery cyclist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

Mystery cyclist Empty
PostSubject: Mystery cyclist   Mystery cyclist Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 am

Did anyone else see the adventure show on Sunday evening. Fine show on the Skye sportive. Was that a Forres cyclist being interviewed or was it Ivan???
Back to top Go down
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Mystery cyclist Empty
PostSubject: Skye Sportive   Mystery cyclist Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 am

Hi Jim

As you were the first person to spot me with my good mate Dougie a special prize of a signed Photo will be on its way to you.

They didn't show the Interview at the Finish I dont think they understood a lot of the words.

Thank you now
Scottusa
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

Mystery cyclist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery cyclist   Mystery cyclist Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 pm

On BBC I-player for the next 5 days - Not even fluffing his lines - 'Not bad at all, thank you now...'

This guy is obviously a real talent and it will be of little consequence a huge loss, to the cycling world when he takes up bigger acting roles.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071mxr

Ivan appears at 3.29......

Nice one Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Mystery cyclist Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Cyclist   Mystery cyclist Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi Dave

Thank you now for the kind remarks since you are the 2nd person to comment and have obviously been watching it several times!
There will be a signed photo on its way to you aswell.

I would have sent you the shorts I was wearing as a souveneir however they were snapped up by a Fan before I got them packed into my bag at the end of the event.

Kinda strange person really as he said he prefferred them unwashed!

Ahh well of to sign more pics.

Thank you now
scottusa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery cyclist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery cyclist   Mystery cyclist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery cyclist
Page 1 of 1