Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

End of Season Scoop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

End of Season Scoop Empty
PostSubject: End of Season Scoop   End of Season Scoop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Not sure if thats politically correct but hey ho need to make sure and jack up this night oot i am right up for it after the fourteen months ive had and im sure after the hard work and great results the Club has had we deserve a few Pints. Club Captain should maybe submit a risk assessment as by the end of the night there is a fair chance i will be talking to my shirt and watching Bens Party Boy today Well Shark watch should maybe be deployed. So you have my support Freddie if there is any tablets that are no keen well they can watch the Jackets.
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

End of Season Scoop Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Season Scoop   End of Season Scoop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm sure I could join in on the celebrations with a shandy or two. Just keep us posted with the date and I'll look out me best fancy dress.
Back to top Go down

End of Season Scoop
Page 1 of 1