Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Junior Club Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Junior Club Run Empty
PostSubject: Junior Club Run   Junior Club Run Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 am

For September only there will be a junior club run starting at 10am from the bus station at Nairn on Sunday 14th Sep . It will be for approximately 25 miles at a pace appropriate to our junior members. That means that they are not permitted to embarrass the club secretary by going too fast!
If any of you wish to participate please post a response on this website or ring me on 01309 674698.

best wishes
Alan
Back to top Go down
Kate
Peleton
Peleton

Junior Club Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior Club Run   Junior Club Run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:39 am

Hey Alan

I'll be coming on Sunday so I'll see you all at the bus- station in Nairn at 10am!

Kate
sunny
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Junior Club Run Empty
PostSubject: Junior Club Run   Junior Club Run Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:32 am

Good Club run today. Kate, Laura, Peter and Jamie all did very well in ideal weather conditions and did not give the 'Old Uns', Peter, Alan and, almost Old Un, Iain too much of a hard time!! Well done all of you and keep an eye on this forum for details of the next run, which will probably be on Saturday 11th October.

Cheers

Alan
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junior Club Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junior Club Run   Junior Club Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior Club Run
Page 1 of 1