Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Moving on....again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Peleton
Peleton

Moving on....again! Empty
PostSubject: Moving on....again!   Moving on....again! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 am

Dear All,

I am moving on again in a couple of weeks. Back to God's Own County initially and then maybe China for a year, possibly followed by riding the Transamerica route across the good 'ol US of A. But who knows!

I've really enjoyed myself riding out with you guys and girls on the Sunday club runs again and hope my "clown bike" brought some additional merriment along the way. Said velocipede is now already gathering dust in storage in Yorkshire until the sun shines once again, I don my spotted baggy suit, orange wig, bowler hat, revolving bow tie and ride forth to amuse and entertain.

I hope the snow stops before March next year and the club continues to flourish!

Safe riding.

Matt B. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Moving on....again!   Moving on....again! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 am

Sad to hear you're leaving so soon. Hope it wasn't the great Scottish weather that drove you back south to the sunnier climes of Yorkshire. Take care and see you around. JIM santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Moving on....again!   Moving on....again! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:33 am

: rendeer :Sorry to see you go Matt. All the best in your new venture. Peter.[ El Presidentie].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lazyliz
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Moving on....again!   Moving on....again! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm

All the very best for whatever you decide to do Matt. It was a pleasure following you up hills! China sounds really exciting.

Take care and keep safe. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Cheers!   Moving on....again! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks very much Jim, Peter and Liz. Hope next season goes well for you all and the club generally. All the very best! Matt rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving on....again!   Moving on....again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving on....again!
Page 1 of 1