Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Saturday 29th Club Run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Saturday 29th Club Run Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Is there a Run Planned this weekend for the Younger members and new faces to the Club? Kate and Emma are both looking for a Saturday run. I am planning Roseisle however if there is noone to take the run i will take it on. If there is anyone new to the forum who fancies giving one of the runs a try this will be a sensible paced run to accommodate everyone have a laugh a cake and enjoy your Cycling so 0930hrs at the Clubrooms.
Gloves, Helmet, Warm Clothing, Puncture Repair and a drink
Money for a scone x2 is is a must if im taking the Run Cheers the now
Callum fin

Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am

Hi Callum,
I am happy to take the run, it will be a good intro for me after a lazy three weeks in the sun. I will need an undertaking from the juniors that they will treat me gently as I am a long way from fit!!
Looking forward to it, let's have a good turn out.
cheers
Alan
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 am

Cheers Alan!
Hopefully there will be a few on the road, a wee show off hands on here would be helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am

Hi Smile
I was planning coming out on Saturday, however i'll need to be back in Nairn by 12 at the latest, Emma's the same.
If this is possible then i'll definetely be there.
Kate
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Young ladies social lives, eh!? No problem Kate, we can always head west.
cheers
Alan
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 pm

I'll be there aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Unfortunately Jake won't make it tomorrow as he has a cross country race on but will make it next Saturday if there is a run on.
Tracey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 29th Club Run   Saturday 29th Club Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday 29th Club Run
Page 1 of 1