Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Junior Run Sat 5th Feb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Junior Run Sat 5th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Junior Run Sat 5th Feb   Junior Run Sat 5th Feb Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 am

Assuming decent weather the junior run will head east and do 2 or 3 circuits of the Burghead triangle, (the one that the pro's use). This is short and sharp and should be more interesting than a longer run. If we leave at 09:00 from the clubrooms, we can do a couple of training circuits and meet the fast group when they finish their fast circuits at Roseisle, join in the crack and then ride back home with them, for a coffee stop at Kinloss or Chimes.
So come on all you aspiring juniors, who will join me at the clubrooms at 9 am? You will never be far from home and may get some interesting speedwork done.
cheers
Alan
Back to top Go down
Mad Mo
Green Jersey
Green Jersey
Mad Mo

PostSubject: Re: Junior Run Sat 5th Feb   Junior Run Sat 5th Feb Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:50 am

Weather-permitting I am hoping to be out this Saturday but, personally speaking, I can't think of anything more boring than going round and round the same wee triangle. However, I'll bow to whatever is decided.

Moraig.

Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Junior Run Sat 5th Feb   Junior Run Sat 5th Feb Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 am

This is for the kids, not far from home and a small circuit that they can train with each other on. Say five minutes easy and than five minutes hard. If we can get sufficient youngsters out, they can be testing themselves, one against the others. I am hoping they might find that more to their taste than a long steady run. Worth a try don't you think?
Alan
Question
Back to top Go down
Mad Mo
Green Jersey
Green Jersey
Mad Mo

PostSubject: Re: Junior Run Sat 5th Feb   Junior Run Sat 5th Feb Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:36 am

You're quite right. I spoke out of turn. What would the younger ones prefer? Laura? Kate? Have you a preference?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior Run Sat 5th Feb   Junior Run Sat 5th Feb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior Run Sat 5th Feb
Page 1 of 1