Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Forres Triathlon 25th June 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RUBY2SHOES
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

Forres Triathlon 25th June 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Forres Triathlon 25th June 2011   Forres Triathlon 25th June 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello to all!

I am not going to beat about the bush.....I/We need your help and expertise! Three of us have got together and set about trying to organise a triathlon in Forres for June.(Age 14+)We will hopefully combine it with the Aquathon too for those under 14yrs of age.

There is such a good representation of all disciplines (Cycling club/ Bluefins/ Harriers & Jog Scotland) that it seems a shame not to be able to offer an event that brings all three events together here, in Forres.

So with myself, Tim Pott,& Cliff Shardalow we have formed the Forres Triathlon group. Douglas Cowie has come on board with us too. His experience will help tremendously. We have also got Jackie Nicol as a Harrier to join us as the running side organiser. The Academy are going to come up with a logo.

With the likes of the Harriers and yourselves we are looking for help on the day. You guys would be experts in the field of the bike bit obviously! Would there be any of you willing to offer your services to help out?? I am in process of sorting out a committee member who will take over the bike section but I thought I would put it to you now so you have time to gather your troops and mull it over ....and then say 'Of course we will help out in any way required...be delighted naturally!....being the wonderful people that you all are! Rolling Eyes

My email address is: nick.shuv@talktalk.net - that would be the best way of getting in touch with me.

Hope you all fine

Siobhan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forres Triathlon 25th June 2011
Page 1 of 1