Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Rosisle 12th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 am

Sorry guys, I'll not make it Saturday as 30 tonne stones just arrived, and I need to get the chanty working.
I'll try and finish Saturday and see if I can get out on Sunday.
Neil
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 am

Got a swap at work and will be able to ride this week. Don't know if that's good or bad. Let you know at the end. Leaving from forbeshill 8.20 sharp weather permtting. Anyone else going can you please reply via forum so you don't get left behind.
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 am

cheers The 2 old pros and the young gun Finnie should be there.
Back to top Go down

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 am

Yep i should be there!
You boys were not joking about the last part of that session yesterday, sare legs today. affraid
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi, i should make it aswell,canna think what would be wrong with your legs Call
hope your nae coming down with anthing Twisted Evil

peter
Back to top Go down

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Turbo LAG Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 pm

That yesterday was a Cheeky one! the Boys said the last eight were hard going and they were nae joking breathing and hoop were all used in the same sentence when i got hame. Your a bad man Mr Ettles, Sadist with a pen but its all for the cause as we all Know. See you the morn!
Back to top Go down

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 am

Just as well we didnt go into the coffee shop today i didnt realise how bad i was looking til the wife and Brodie burst out laughing when i walked into the house! Laughing Thats what i get for hanging onto wheels all day another good days training though, see those who are out the morn
CF
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 am

It was nothing to do with the mud my friend you just got that sort of face that you gotta laugh at !!! Hard day for all today, hope Sunday's a lot easier.
Back to top Go down

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 am

Aye touche my friend at your age you will know what its all about im still trying to come to terms with it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosisle 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosisle 12th   Rosisle 12th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosisle 12th
Page 1 of 1