Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Film Night At The Club Anyone ?

Go down 
+4
peter ettles
Roadie jim
Alan White
porkiemark2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 am

cheers Hi Dave, i think its a good idea, take my mind off hill reps for a while. Come on you others lets have a fun night. El Presidentie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Aye Im keen !
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 am

You can count me in. Come on all you guys and gals, post some positive responses!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:16 am

Sounds good to me. Have you thought about asking Mr Younie about screen or Mr Powell may have one lying around work they wont be using. Callum, have you got any good films you're hiding under the bed??? As for hot dogs and popcorn we're supposed to be athletes remember. But sounds good also.
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 am

Sounds good, i have two dvds that are nae bad the Sean Kelly story and Crash
which is good for a laugh.Could be a good night .......when then?
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:57 pm

have A Sunday in Hell somewhere on video and a few others - Road To Paris, the Brit Pack, Flying Scotsman.

Cycling movies, beers, frites and mayo!
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Encouraging response so far..... Very Happy

If we aim to get at least 20 people then that's a decent amount into the clubs funds

Is a Sunday evening good for everyone ? (You'll have to miss watching Big Fat Gypsy Weddings).

Once we have the equipment sorted we'll set a date - Could even make it a monthly item....

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Sundays are fine as long petie and Jim dont take me up the mountains at Mach 1 ! Embarassed
And im no watching death on a mountain!

!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:57 pm

I've got a copy of Blazing Saddles if interested.
afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Mad Mo
Green Jersey
Green Jersey
Mad Mo

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:54 am

I should be able to provide a projector but not a screen or laptop.
Moraig.
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:51 am

cheers Flat screen TV has now been secured, date and time required. El Presidentie.
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:52 am

Sooner the better me thinks, any night would suit me. But I thought it said FIGHT night, not film night. Was kinda looking forward to that. Had me handbag ready from last Sunday.
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 am

How about Sunday 10th April - Doors open 7:30pm. Film Starts at 8:00pm.

£5.00 on the door.

Bring your own drinks. Free Hot Dog & Popcorn. Proceeds to Forres CC.

D

Jim, first rule of Forres fight club.... we do not talk about FFC...

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
Sandy
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am

I'm liking the sound of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:15 am

Im taking Steph to the Mosset for Tea before the film on Sunday! Ive said its the Pictures but im sure it will be the same if we hide the Turbos and turn the lights off.
So if anyone wants to join us they are more than welcome, Let me know by these means and i will let Gordon know at the Mosset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Film Night At The Club Anyone ?    Film Night At The Club Anyone ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Film Night At The Club Anyone ?
Page 1 of 1