Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

This weekend

Go down 
+3
porkiemark2
Roadie jim
rls
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rls
Peleton
Peleton
rls

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Is anyone about this weekend? I'm up for Roseisle on Saturday, if it's happening, and the usual on Sunday.

Richard
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 am

I am away racing at Thurso Saturday and Sunday and I know the old pros are there Sunday too. Most other people should be around. Have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 am

Smile Hi Richard I believe there are one or two going down on Sat. As Jim says us old pros are saving our old legs for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am

Hi Richard i am hoping to go down to Roseisle on saturday,i will leave from forbeshill around 08.15 ,hopefully see you then

cheers Peter
Back to top Go down
rls
Peleton
Peleton
rls

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:35 am

Nice one. See you at Forbeshill, and good luck to those of you heading to Thurso.

Richard

Back to top Go down
KevanS
Peleton
Peleton

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 am

There should be a few from Elgin as well.
Kevan
Back to top Go down
rls
Peleton
Peleton
rls

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:13 am

Nice ride today, thanks guys. I managed to hang on a bit longer than last time too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lazyliz
Peleton
Peleton

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:45 am

Missed everyone on Sunday. Thanks to Kevan from Elgin CC who joined me for a nice hilly ride round the back of Dallas. Hope the racing went well.
Back to top Go down
MAF
Peleton
Peleton

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:53 pm

lazyliz wrote:
Missed everyone on Sunday. Thanks to Kevan from Elgin CC who joined me for a nice hilly ride round the back of Dallas. Hope the racing went well.

Er, for Kevan's sake, it was Martin on Sunday morning. OK, I might have a dodgy accent. Difficult to know what I'm saying in between the swearing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.strathspeykilts.co.uk/index.php?main_page=
lazyliz
Peleton
Peleton

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Woops, sorry! Deaf as well as daft....
Great ride though so thanks!
Back to top Go down
KevanS
Peleton
Peleton

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:37 pm

MAF wrote:
lazyliz wrote:

Er, for Kevan's sake, it was Martin on Sunday morning. OK, I might have a dodgy accent. Difficult to know what I'm saying in between the swearing. Very Happy

Thanks for clearing that up Martin, thought I had missed out on something!!
Kevan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend   This weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weekend
Page 1 of 1