Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spey stout
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition Empty
PostSubject: Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition   Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am

Hi there, I'm a member of the Moray Mountain Bike Club and thought you may be interested to know that I have a Dolan Mythos for sale. It is in excellent condition but a bit too small for me.

I'm selling it for £650 complete bike (I have brand new (full size) drivetrain parts to go on), £300 frame only or £550 with the original worn drivetrain (so you can fit compact rings if you wish)

It can be seen and test ridden any time, I live in the Speyside area and work in Roseisle so can make arrangements easily.

Thanks

David
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition   Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi David
What is the groupset and type of wheels Please?
Cheers cf
Back to top Go down
spey stout
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

PostSubject: Re: Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition   Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Thanks for replying,

Full shimano ultegra groupset, Mavic aksium wheels.

Cheers

David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition   Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolan Mythos for sale 52cm mint condition
Page 1 of 1