Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

This Weekend! Sat and Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Empty
PostSubject: This Weekend! Sat and Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:46 pm

SaturdayRoseisle
0830hrs Forbeshill Junction Head for Roseisle for a 0900 hrs kick off!

Sunday
Clubrooms 0900hrs see what we have and then go for a plan if we have the numbers like we had last week then we can maybe split down into groups of ability so everyone gets benefit out of the the ride,

P.s i am not in charge of these rides just trying to get things going to benefit all !if you have a complaint phone the PADRE affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend! Sat and Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 am

That was emotional this morning Twisted Evil !
Reminder Sunday run 0900 HRS
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:04 am

Id like to say one thing! One thing!
C u tomorrow!
Matt
What time?
Back to top Go down
gazz531
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend! Sat and Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 am

Yea great........ Loads of warning!..... Looks like I will be on my own this morning!
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend! Sat and Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 am

Very Happy Two good days, Roseisle Sat, Cawder Clephanton Culloden Ft George Ardeseir Nairn 3hrs on Sunday, thanks to all who contributed. Sleep El Presidentie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend! Sat and Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Great Ride today! Hope everyone got someone from it I certainly did Twisted Evil Good Crack. 72 hours lead time should be enough to get your admin squared away to to get out on the the Bike at the correct time!
Back to top Go down
gazz531
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend! Sat and Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:33 am

Callum I didn't see your post lol! I probibly need glasses! Thats why I put a post on Friday SAT ROSEISLE! I did wonder why no one had responded to it! I was awake on Sunday at 6am so I would of made it!...... Hope to see you next week! Bright eyed and bushy tailed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend! Sat and Sunday   This Weekend! Sat and Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Weekend! Sat and Sunday
Page 1 of 1