Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Thanks for the welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andyg
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

Thanks for the welcome Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome   Thanks for the welcome Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Just to say thanks for the ride on Sunday past - my first with the Club. You guys all made me feel quite welcome and the riding was great. Nice pace for a Sunday morning ride on quiet, flattish roads (except when I got dropped of course!) Special thanks to Peter for riding me back to Forres - I really enjoyed that bit and was quite surprised at our average speed. It's certainly a nice part of the Moray Firth area to get some winter miles into your legs. Tasty scones and coffee in Chimes too.
Can't make it out this Sunday - it's one of the rare Sundays I have to work - but will certainly be out again as soon as I can and hopefully regularly too.
Maybe up there this Friday for a ride around and all of next week I have the week off so I hope to get up there to get to know the roads/directions a bit better.
I had a great excuse for not doing too much on the front on Sunday as I didn't have a scoobie where I was going but i guess that will change eh?
I know this probablyshould have been posted in the Rides section but, as it is my first post, I thought it best to stick it in a General area.
Thanks again guys and see you soon.
andy
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Thanks for the welcome Empty
PostSubject: sundays run.   Thanks for the welcome Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 am

cheers Hi Andy, Glad you enjoyed yourself, look forward to seeing you next week. Wenormaly meet at the club Tues wed and Thurs. at 9-30. Welcome to come along. Peter.
Back to top Go down

Thanks for the welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forres Cycling Club :: General Cycling Issues-
Jump to: