Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Huntly Bike Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Huntly Bike Week Empty
PostSubject: Huntly Bike Week   Huntly Bike Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 am

I am contacting all local cycle groups and clubs in the Grampian area to let them know about a cycle event taking place in Huntly later this year.

As Huntly does not have a local club or even a bike shop any longer I am hoping to encourage folk from further afield to come along, take part or even hold an event of their own. I appreciate that Huntly may not be within the clubs normal catchment but maybe there are folk who live in Huntly and work in Forres or vice versa that may be interested in the event/your club.

The event is part of Bike Week and will take place between the 16th and 24th of June this year.

Please feel free to post the event on your club website and if you want to know more please do get in touch.

Many thanks
Tim
timbowden@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Huntly Bike Week
Page 1 of 1