Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

End of season Curry night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil Dawson
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

End of season Curry night Empty
PostSubject: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 am

As the season has just finished for everybody, it’s that time again to organise an annual curry night. Twisted Evil

We are struggling for dates due to guys work commitments and then Christmas coming. I don’t know if this date suits anybody Saturday 10th November, I have been asking around and am trying to get a night sorted out before Neil C goes back offshore in November. Question

If this dates suits that will be fine!!! The more guys the better. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 am

I'm up for it depending what time I get back from Glasgow if I get onto Ass Comm track course same day.
If I'm late back I can catch up.
Neil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Im on it Dominoes and a Curry bounce
Back to top Go down
Scott Grant
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:08 am

I know I haven't put the miles in to earn a curry, but I would be up for it with a few beers whenever, Cheers drunken .
Back to top Go down
Neil Dawson
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 am

It doesn't matter how many miles uv put in!! Everybody is welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Dave Harter
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: curry session   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 am

yeah enjoyed it last year, I think! countme in whatever night.
Dave H. santa
Back to top Go down
Neil Dawson
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:22 am

Magic Dave!!! I think Saturday 10th November is going to be the date!! I think that's the nite most guys can make before Neil C goes away back offshore.
Back to top Go down
GORDON MCGILLIVRAY
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

PostSubject: CURRY NIGHT   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm

I'M UP FOR CURRY NIGHT ON THE 10TH AND A FEW BEERS.
Back to top Go down
Neil Dawson
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 am

What time is everybody meeting on Saturday night and where??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 am

Go for the Beastie Lounge again and then head over to the Indian! Will we have to Book scratch Im nae fussed about timings whatever suits everyone, I will adjust my watch so its five minutes early so im on time Wink
What about quarter to Seven in the Beastie or is that to Late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of season Curry night   End of season Curry night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of season Curry night
Page 1 of 1