Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Track Acreditation!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Track Acreditation!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Track Acreditation!!!!!!   Track Acreditation!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Im going down on Mon 12th of November for my acreditation 3, Young Pete if your sorted out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Track Acreditation!!!!!!   Track Acreditation!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 am

Track is closed the week starting Mon the 12th for preperation for the World Cup for anyone planning Down!
I am now Booked onto the Acredidation on the Monday night of the 5TH at 2000Hrs. Anyone who has booked on that week should phone up and check, i recieved a phone call today from Glasgow!
Cf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Track Acreditation!!!!!!   Track Acreditation!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:33 am

good crack the day doing accred 1 and 2. Spent the whole time on the track, finishing off with a 200m flying lap.
Jake 16:35sec, and me a slow 14:7sec.
Kevin - coach - was sound.
Bike hire was included in the cost of the accred, so it worked out £10.20 for each session inc bikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Track Acreditation!!!!!!   Track Acreditation!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:10 am

Both myself and Jake are booked into accred 3 on Monday 5th at 2000hrs, same as Callum.
Also booked into accred 4 on Tuesday 6th at 2000hrs.
As of this morning there are still spaces on each course.
Neil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track Acreditation!!!!!!   Track Acreditation!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Track Acreditation!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1