Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Tuesday Run!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tuesday Run! Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Run!   Tuesday Run! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:49 am

Half nine! bounce
Back to top Go down

Tuesday Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Run!   Tuesday Run! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:46 am

Did you get back Sandy ? poor excuse to bale oot from a run Ha ha! some rip in that tyre did you get it on ebay from the boy that rode round the world....... or L2 !
Back to top Go down
sandy_fraser
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

Tuesday Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Run!   Tuesday Run! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 am

I've had my moneys worth oot of that tyre right enough.
Nearly got lost in the pea soup, and got as far as the Kinloss camp gates before having my second flat !
Replaced that and made it back to Forres with about 10psi in the back tyre praying I wouldn't have a third !
Good job I didna need my mobile phone either, cos I've just picked it up and the battery on that was flat too

Just been patching tubes to keep me goin, and I'm away to check oot those cheap ones on e-bay right now.

Tomorrow's another day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuesday Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Run!   Tuesday Run! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Run!
Page 1 of 1