Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

2013 New Club clothing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

2013 New Club clothing Empty
PostSubject: 2013 New Club clothing   2013 New Club clothing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:45 am

As all of you who have read the minutes from the January meeting, the club has chosen Champion Systems to be the new kit supplier. The new clothing will be predominantly the same as the current clothing except that all sponsor logos and names have been removed and the shorts will be black. The kit will have the new FCC multi coloured badge on the back and the front.
I have attached a price list for the new custom clothing and ask that you email your requirements to me asap. Nothing can happen until the club pays a deposit of £200 and that will not occur until we have assembled sufficient items to comply with their minimums for our first order.
That means that we must order a minimum of 10 of the same items. Future orders will have to comply with the 10 item rule but can be mixture of different items. All this means that if riders want skin suits for the start of the racing season, the club must order at least 10.
No money is required at this stage and will not be called for until the kit is delivered. Sizes are not necessary at this stage.
Best regards[url=champ-sys.com]champ-sys.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

2013 New Club clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 New Club clothing   2013 New Club clothing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:07 am

I now have a variety of sample clothing for sizing purposes available and there will shortly be an order being placed. I you want club clothing from this order, give me a call.
bounce
Back to top Go down

2013 New Club clothing
Page 1 of 1