Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

2013 Specialized Tricross Elite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattH268
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

2013 Specialized Tricross Elite Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Specialized Tricross Elite   2013 Specialized Tricross Elite Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:55 am

Selling my 6 month old 58cm brushed aluminium Tricross Elite Disc, as I have a new commuter bike.  The bike comes with brand new Tiagra 10spd shifters never used, new SP4 gear cabling, new Tiagra BB, chain wear is at 0.5 having done about 100miles since replaced, cassette (12/30T replaced with chain) compact (50/34T) chain rings are new, front & rear derailleur's have been replaced to 105.  The wheelset (including tyres & tubes) are the original DT axis 2.0 but I used a different wheelset on the bike for about 5 of the 6 months of ownership. The brakes are Avid BB5 but with new pads. Saddle & post are new, never used and have lizardskin 3.2mm bar tape which is about a 6 weeks old and still in mint condition.  The bike looks like new.  Retail price was £1200 selling for £800ono.

PM if interested.

Matt
Back to top Go down

2013 Specialized Tricross Elite
Page 1 of 1