Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Broch snippets(tale of woe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broch Branch
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Broch snippets(tale of woe) Empty
PostSubject: Broch snippets(tale of woe)   Broch snippets(tale of woe) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

2014=disaster so far. Up to 12/12/13 all was great, but since then-no training pattern, virtually no training, and just feeling awful.11 days now off the bike. Last weekend, after work on Saturday morning, I was bedded the rest of the weekend(eye, tooth and head pain). Last week I visited the optician to see if my eye condition was the cause-clean bill of health. I also visited the dentist to see if the abscess was the cause-clean bill of health. This weekend I was bedded the WHOLE weekend with the same symptoms. Well, i'd had enough-so the Doc got a visit today-inner ear/sinus infection, and a course of antibiotics. Hopefully, this will help the situation and then I can resume training . There you go-hope all you Nosca chaps are having more luck and health.  pale 
Back to top Go down
http://linda@balfourbudge.co.uk
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Broch snippets(tale of woe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broch snippets(tale of woe)   Broch snippets(tale of woe) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 am

Hi Peter, Just been off my bike for a week myself, usual winter head cold. and felt pretty grim. Reading yours has made me feel better if only with the knowledge that somebody is worse off than me!!!
Keep the faith Peter, things can only get better. Only trouble is when you feel fitter and ready to jump on your bike you will probably have snow up to your oxters!!
 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

Broch snippets(tale of woe)
Page 1 of 1