Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Fancy Sponsoring Me ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaveP
DaveP

Fancy Sponsoring Me ? Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Sponsoring Me ?   Fancy Sponsoring Me ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm

On May 12th 2009, I'm setting off from Lands End in Cornwall, with my niece Katy Hammond, on our bikes, aiming to cycle home to Forres and then up to John O'Groats - A total of 1150 miles, in just 9 days.

It will be an unsupported ride and we will mainly be camping en-route.

Here's where you come in - I'm hoping to raise £1000.00 for CHAS - The Children's hospice association Scotland, prior to the ride - A very worthy cause I'm sure you'll agree.

Every penny raised goes to the hospice & if I hit this target I wont be able to give up half way...... Wink

If you'd like to consider sponsoring me - as much or as little as you like, I'd be very grateful, as would the Children's hospice.

Simply follow this link : Click here

You can even add your own message of support or ridicule.

So please dig deep and wish me luck - You know I'm going to need it...... Shocked

Many Thanks,

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk

Fancy Sponsoring Me ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forres Cycling Club :: General Cycling Issues-
Jump to: