Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Sunday run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Sunday run   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:16 am

Senior run out starting 9.30fro club rooms. Split into groups if there are enough riders and I will hopefully be there as long as my body is recovered enough. Matt, remember enough money ya tight fisted sod.
JIM
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday run   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:17 am

meant to say, ' from ' club rooms. Must be a little tired and weary.
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday run   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 am

Very Happy Good run today , Im tired carrying all you big guys, Seriously tho, good to see so many out 15 was the count. Carry on the good work Matt. Appologies for Sunday, earning some brownie points so wont be out.
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Sunday   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:58 am

Pete to be honest, I'm glad your not out, I cant take 2 days of you breaking my legs to bits, so I might have to ride with you in the week as I'm off but I intend to bring Heather out too!

Route for tomorrow, I propose, Carrbridge via Grantown for group 1 and carrbridge via furness for group 2 should be a good day, but I need to be home by half 1 latest or I'll have to go back to hospital! Matt
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Run   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:22 am

Just been out on Sunday Run. I'm going to ask my wife not to let me out to play with you Matt! Haven't been that fast since last racing a couple of years ago. Good day out though, good scones and weather just right. It's just past 3pm now, so off to bed with a bottle of wine!
If we have a new jersey design, sell me the fastest one!! I need all the help I can get.
Alan
drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday run   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 am

Mad Seens like I misssed a good workout today, look on tuesday whoever comes out Im now in fitting mood. Alan you shouldnt have broadcast how fast you were going.Mary get the steaks on.
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Run   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:40 am

Me and my big mouth!!
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Sunday's Run   Sunday run Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 am

Today was another good turnout, the average speed of today's 50 miles was 18.6mph, first lap from the club to the top of the coast road climb was 16.2mph, from the final 3/4 of the last lap to home the av was up to 21.3, so the last hour was a little bit tougher!!

Everyone had a few beads on the brow by the cafe stop!

The senior rides will depart from the club on Saturdays at 0930 and sunday's at 0930 and we will pick a route on the day! and split into different speed ranges with a planned stop and with alternate routes so we all get to have cake! so if the pace gets a little to tough, we all know where we're going so there's no need to be shouting out and getting grumpy as thats not why we ride, remember we do this for FUN and Training!!

Well since Taking on the role of Club Captain the rides are coming along so lets keep it going! Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday run   Sunday run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday run
Page 1 of 1