Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brimat
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD   Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:50 am

NOW SOLD

Last edited by brimat on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Carbon road bike   Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 am

I have a pal who may be interested, he is 6ft2, so may be the right size, what make and model is the frame so we can check the sizes, Matt
Back to top Go down
brimat
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

PostSubject: Carbon-fibre bike   Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 am

When I bought the frame it was alleged to be a Claude Butler but there are no markings on the frame that would allow me to confirm this. The frame is a 58cm size.

Brian.
Back to top Go down
andy
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD   Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 pm

I know this was posted 3 months ago, so presume the bike has sold, but let me know if it is still available
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD   Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon-fibre road / racing bike for sale - SOLD
Page 1 of 1