Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Mtb Sat at the Hillies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Mtb Sat at the Hillies Empty
PostSubject: Mtb Sat at the Hillies   Mtb Sat at the Hillies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 am

Sunshining hard ground superb conditions for a wee session in the Binnsness hillies arranged at short notice myself Nic and a new rider to the team young Andrew who at 12 years meant the old boys had  to be on guardSome seriously hard near vertical climbs saw us at the centre of the Hillies I was sweating like a scottish slimmer in a cake shop but for once Nic looked worse than me. the decents  looked worse in the daylight sometimes its better not to see the drops.No problems to young Andrew descending like a true down hiller there just wasnt any steep enough for the lad what a talent,myself and Nic threw ourselves whole hearted down the slopes but even the extra wieght couldnt catch the youngster.After a good hour of thrills and spills the only one who came away without a spill was you guessed it Andrew.A great afternoon out many thanks Nic and Andrew.Till next timeScottusa
Back to top Go down

Mtb Sat at the Hillies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forres Cycling Club :: Training & Club Runs-
Jump to: