Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Ingliston training day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Peleton
Peleton

Ingliston training day Empty
PostSubject: Ingliston training day   Ingliston training day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 am

Last Saturday Laura, Lewis, Jamie and myself went to a training weekend in Ingliston.
It was a really enjoyable day and the weather stayed nice for us.
We were put into groups, Youth A boys which included Lewis, and youth B boys and all the girls, which included laura, Jamie and myself.
In the morning we got used to riding close together on the road and chain-ganging.
After lunch we were put into groups of 4 then we could try to complete a team timetrial.
Jamie was unlucky and ended up puncturing minutes before his group were starting, he soon got it sorted out though. Smile
I think we all learnt a lot from the day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Ingliston training day Empty
PostSubject: Ingliston   Ingliston training day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Good report Kate and so glad you all enjoyed it. Maybe you can all put into practice what you learned in one or more of the youth events that the SCU are promoting throughout the year. First small step on the way to a Scottish jersey?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ingliston training day
Page 1 of 1