Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Roth triathlon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roth triathlon Empty
PostSubject: Roth triathlon   Roth triathlon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 am

Thanks to Peter, Alan and George for the midweek scones/training rides since joining the club in May - they really paid off in my cycle.
Overall had a poor finishing time for the race, as my ankle and both achilles gave in after 3 miles on the run, so I had to walk/hobble the remaining 23 miles.
2.4mile swim - 1:26:40
T1 - 6:08
112 mile bike - 6:01:21
T2 - 5:44
26 mile hobble - 6:04:49
Total time - 13:44:40
As I said really dissapointed with my marathon/overall time but since I hadn't run since March when I injured my ankle it was no surprise.
Only wish I could have got scones in Nurnberg.

Both Jake and Erin did great in their races - 200m swim, 5k bike, 1k run - with Jake 10th and Erin 20th in their groups. You'll hear all about it from them.

So Peter, you'll noo be getting my TT bike to look after as I'm still in one piece. Just.
Off back to work tomorrow so see you in 4 weeks. We're all too knackered to go to the league tonight.

Neil
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Roth triathlon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roth triathlon   Roth triathlon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 pm

cheers A BIG well don e to the Carpenter family in Germany, look forward to hearing all about when we se you. I;ll hang on for the transition, Neil.
Back to top Go down

Roth triathlon
Page 1 of 1