Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

weekend flicks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

weekend flicks Empty
PostSubject: weekend flicks   weekend flicks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 am

Donnie has some great pics from weekend on his flickr page.http://www.flickr.com/photos/moray_firth/sets/72157624940901350/ Good pics of APR. Big Ben disco dancing, but needs to put that new saddle up a foot or two. Must be sore hitting those ears every pedal stroke. Fin leading the group up the climb!!! Making it all look a tad too easy. George just looks in a world of pain. No pictures of Matt, again! Took a lap out I think. Last pic is Peter on his new zimmer frame. (patent pending) Well done to all who took part. Great weekend.
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

weekend flicks Empty
PostSubject: murray   weekend flicks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Just looked at the photo's and I cant figure out what song murray is singing whilst he's riding? any idea?
Its cool being part of what I think to be the club with the most prolific on the scene, Matt we allways do ourselves proud
Back to top Go down

weekend flicks
Page 1 of 1