Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

wintry weather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

wintry weather Empty
PostSubject: wintry weather   wintry weather Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:47 am

Not hearing much chit chat on forum and just wanted to check that the cold weather wasn't killing everyone off. I'm guessing you're all on the turbos by now and enjoying every minute. Keep your spirits up and try to keep motivated as the new season will be with us very soon. Hope to join you all this weekend in clubrooms unless weather improves. The more on we get on turbos the easier the session. santa
Back to top Go down
Mad Mo
Green Jersey
Green Jersey
Mad Mo

wintry weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: wintry weather   wintry weather Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 am

I think they must all have gone into hibernation judging by the lack of response. I'll try and get there on Saturday. You ever know - it might have all disappeared by then and we'll be out on the road! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sandy
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

wintry weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: wintry weather   wintry weather Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Not quite hibernated, just busy working, trying to make enough money to pay off my new bike !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wintry weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: wintry weather   wintry weather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wintry weather
Page 1 of 1