Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

New Years Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

New Years Day Empty
PostSubject: New Years Day   New Years Day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:10 am

The above is fast approaching and whilst discussing New Years Tradition's of old at work a good friend pointed out that the cycling club were well noted fot their New Year Runs.
I am told this involved cycling to the top of Califer then returning to the Club House to continue the merryment, i was advised to ask the President about this as he apparently was well noted for taking part in such frolics.
I figured that after the years earlier escapade on Califer it would be safer to ask through the forum.

Anyway no doubt there will be a story here maybee two or three even, so feel free to post any stories about this New Years run/capers who knows maybee worth getting going next year!

Happy New Year to everyone when it comes
Regards
Scottusa

Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

New Years Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Day   New Years Day Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 am

cheers Hi Ivan, Yes we used to have a NEER DAY run but it died away some years ago. And yes there were some very memorable ones. Best kept under wraps. You know the old saying, no names no pack drill. A VERRY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FORRES CC MEMBERS. EL PRESIDENTIE.
Back to top Go down

New Years Day
Page 1 of 1